PAGES

Monday, April 9, 2012

Ta Daaaa! (( Oklahoma City Family,Wedding,Newborn Photographer))

As promised here I am keeping up with my Blogger! (Go Me)
I met with these lovely  little ladies at this AMAZING field of flowers this past weekend for their Easter Portraits. This field is the one that all the little girls dream of playing in. Just looking at it brings a smile to your face. I could probably wade out to the center of it, flatten a patch, and watch the clouds roll overhead all day......I wonder if anyone else would show up taking portraits... I could probably scare the pants off some people, haha. Okay, seriously though here is a look at this dreamy find.....
To book your own session with Sullens Photography go to www.sullensphotography.com
(Oklahoma City and surrounding areas)

No comments:

Blog Archive