PAGES

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Here I go again....

Ok, once again I have COMPLETELY redone my Blogger. Why Do I keep doing this?! I am just a little bit Obsessive compulsive. I cannot get it "just right" BUT I think I got it right this time. Also, the work I had posted was much less than quality, funny how much I have grown in my skills over the past year. Thanks to all my clients sticking with me through the Bad & now good! lol  (I am going to try to keep up with the ol' Blogger this time around)

Also, I have redone my website. (suprise,suprise) I changed alot around, and I think you will find it fairly easy to navigate to the things you are looking for. I adjusted some of the pricing. I added some things, took away others....... I think you will be pleased with what you see :)

There ya have it! Everything has been "Spring Cleaned" so to speak and I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

Check out the site @ www.sullensphotography.com

No comments:

Blog Archive